Pickles is also a great hostess, willing to give you the “nickle tour” of her accommodations for a few chin scratches!
- Bedding – We’ve got plenty on hand. You are welcome to bring 1 small blanket or flat bedding as long as it’s washable. Please make sure all belongings are labeled appropriately with your pet’s first and last name with a permanent marker prior to check in. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered if you prefer we provide bedding.
- Food. We offer our guests Fromm Gold Holistic Adult Dry Dog Food if they are spending the night. However, you may bring in your pooch’s own meals. We do request written feeding instructions if you prefer to supply your own. Individualized baggies work well, particularly during the holidays! Just remember to send extra, just in case!
- Treats. We do offer Old Mother Hubbard biscuits at nap time and before tuck in.
- Medication. If your dog is taking medication, we absolutely REQUIRE you to send written instructions, preferably via email before check in. It should include: Brand name, dosage, indication, how it is administered and how often. Make sure the vet information we have on file is up-to-date!
- Restraint. Please bring all pooches in on a proper restraint. We will hold the leash for you.
- Toys. Please leave toys at home. We have appropriate chewing toys, if necessary. We can’t risk a choking accident.
That is so sweet! Thank you for getting in touch. I'm so sorry I didn't contact you earlier to let you know, but Otis & I actually moved out of the city. But if I am ever back in New York and find myself in need of a dog daycare for him, I'll of course take him to Woofs n Whiskers. I'm sure he really misses all of you, too -- he was always SO excited to be there. I hope all of you are well, and thanks so much for always taking such good care of Otis. We will both miss you! –Best, Nika
To Make it Even Easier – Take the First Step Now!
Thank you for taking the time to check out our site.
As our way of starting the relationship off right, we’d like to give you a free gift: Download our great article “Bad Dog or Bored Dog” to keep your dog safe and healthy – right now, for FREE!
OR Whether you’re away for a few days on business or off on vacation for weeks, Woofs ‘n Whiskers is the safe and stress-free choice for dog boarding. Learn about Robbie & Chulo’s Woofs ‘n Whiskers experience!